This UNLEASHED Blue Ocean Bites is a great way to cool down your summer snack line-up. With a touch of whipped cream, this is snack will have you latched on like a Cookie Cutter Shark!
Fun Shark Fact: The Cookie Cutter Shark is only 16 to 22 inch es long. It latches onto prey with suction cup lips and rotates to carve out scoops of meat.
Get ready to take a big bite out of your day with UNLEASHED Blue Ocean Bites. See recipe below…
Shark Fin Bites
Blue Ocean KETO//OS® Unleashed gelatin
1 pack of Blue Ocean KETO//OS® Unleashed
2 cups of water
1 tablespoon unflavored grass fed powdered gelatin
1. Mix Blue Ocean KETO//OS® Unleashed, water, and gelatin in a sauce pan.
2. Over medium heat, bring to a slight boil over while constantly stirring.
3. Remove from heat and immediately divide into 1/2 cup serving dishes or an 8×8 pan.
4. Allow to cool until room temperature.
5. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill until set.
6. Top with Whipped Cream
7. Finish off with a Shark Fin decorative pick (Optional – http://a.co/2KyR43P)
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Xylitol Instructions:
1. Using a mixer, beat the heavy cream, vanilla, and xylitol on high until soft peaks form and amount doubles in size.
For squares, insert shark fin toothpicks.
For parfait cups, cut shark fins out of foam and tape to the back of a clear spoon.
Here at Prüvit, we are always looking for different ways to Prüvit forward! Let’s pursue BETTER and help conserve the Blue Ocean these majestic creatures live in! All proceeds from sales of our ‘Stay in the Blue Ocean’ shirt will go to Ocean Conversation! Click the image below to get yours!