We LOVE to tailgate! Whether it is centered around a sporting event, or right before the Keto Reboot, you can always count us in! We’ve rounded up 3 fan-favorite tailgate treats, sure to please everyone’s pallet!
Buffalo Chicken dip
2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
8 oz. package of cream cheese
1 package (1 oz.) of Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
1 tsp. of garlic powder
3/4 cup of buffalo sauce
1 1/2 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Blue cheese crumbles
1. Mix together all ingredients in bowl*
*except for 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2. Place in a baking dish.
3. Top with remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
5. Add blue cheese crumbles if desired.
6. Serve with Pork Rinds, bacon strip chips, or celery!
You can also cook this recipe in a crockpot on low for 2-3 hours.
No Bake Cookies
2 Tablespoons of melted butter
2/3 cup all natural peanut butter (or your choice of nut butter)
1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
4 drops of liquid stevia
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Spoon on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, until set.
4. Place in air tight container and store in refrigerator or freezer.
Dried Beef Roll Ups
8 medium, whole dill pickles
16 oz. of whipped cream cheese
2 packages of dried beef
1. Drain pickles and blot with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
2. Lay 2 pieces of dried beef side by side slightly overlapping.
3. Spread cream cheese on chipped beef slices.
4. Roll cream cheese covered dried beef around a pickle.
5. Place wrapped pickles in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to allow cream cheese to firm up.
6. Slice into 1/2” pieces
Show us how you’re celebrating tailgate day and post a picture to Instagram and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking! Email us your favorite tailgate recipes to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll share them on our blog!