Its Friday and we’re having a PIZZA PARTY!! The BEST thing about having a pizza party is the optionals are ENDLESS! Pepperoni Pizza? YES! Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza? DOUBLE YES! Jalapeño Popper Pizza? Now we’re getting somewhere! Pizza is a gift from heaven, but can be a carb trap! Luckily for you, we’ve taken this tasty goodness and made it Keto friendly!
Keto Pizza Crust
Per 1 large crust: 122g Fat, 78g Protein, 41g Carbs
Per 1 small crust: 30.5g Fat, 19.5g Protein, 10.25g Carbs
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
4 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Parsley
1. Microwave cheddar cheese and cream cheese in bowl until melted
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add almond flour and spices until dough forms.
4. If dough consistency is too sticky to work with add almond flour until workable consistency forms.
5. Place in freezer to chill 15-20 minutes.
6. Roll out dough in between 2 pieces of parchment paper to about 1/4” thickness.
7. Form into 1 large or 4 individual sized pizza crusts.
8. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
9. Bake at 400F until edges are browned, 20-25 for 1 large crust or 15-20 minutes for individual sized crusts.
3 tablespoons of tomato paste (no sugar added)
1 tsp. Dried oregano
You know what you like, and here are some of our favorites!
Herbs and Spices• Chilli
• Bell peppers
• Sun-dried tomatoes
• Blue cheese
Shown in pictures: Fresh mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes, Roasted red pepper, mushroom, and black olives, and Pepperoni
Thinking about hosting a pizza party this weekend? Take pictures of your creations, share them to Facebook or Instagram, and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking! Take it one step further and email us your own keto recipes to feature on our blog sometime! Email them in to firstname.lastname@example.org