Warm weather and sunshine are the best elixir for a lemonade stand, and today is the PERFECT excuse to have one, its National Lemonade Day! Having a lemonade stand is a great way for children to earn their own money for saving, charity, and treats. We talked about how to teach our kids to save recently on our blog, check it out! Hosting a lemonade stand will build an entrepreneurial spirit within your child, a sense of ownership, and another reason to pursue BETTER!
- Check with a parent, and see where you are allowed to set up a Lemonade stand!
- Choose a popular (and safe!) spot.
Possible locations: a baseball game, a church event, or your front yard!
- See if a friend or neighbor wants to join you!
Great for taking turns!
- Think of how you want to make your lemonade. Raspberry Lemonade KETO//OS® NAT™ is perfect
- Get set up!
Things you’ll need: A table, chairs, an umbrella (if it’s hot), a trash can, cups, napkins, a money box, and a list of prices.
- Time to decorate! Banners, stickers, and balloons are a great way to stand out.
This is where our lemonade stand kit comes in handy! More information below?
- Spread the word!
Ask mom & dad to post about it on social media days before or put flyers around the area to inform locals.
- Be polite, use good manners, stay safe, and HAVE FUN!
To make this easier for you, we have our very own KETO//OS® Lemonade Stand Kit available for purchase this Wednesday, May 9th!! The Lemonade Stand Kit includes table banner, stickers, a declaration of “Why I Prüvit”, and an awesome how-to sheet! The only thing you need to provide is Raspberry Lemonade KETO//OS® NAT™! We would LOVE to see your children CRUSHING it hosting their lemonade stand! Snap a picture, post it to Facebook or Instagram, tag us @justpruvit #KetoLemonadeStand