Donut you LOVE a good treat?! Donuts hold a sweet spot in our hearts but can be hard to come by that are Keto friendly. Well, search no more! Our Keto Apprüved donuts hit all of the right notes and pair PERFECTLY with a hot cup of coffee (with some KETO//KREME® in it ?)
Makes 12 donuts
1 cup Almond flour
1 package of KETO KREME™
1/3 cup Erythritol
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Sea salt
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
2 large Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut pan well.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, KETO KREME™, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Stir wet mixture into the dry mixture to combine.
5. Fill doughnut pan 3/4 of the way with batter.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
Combine powdered Swerve and heavy cream until you get your desired consistency, and pour over the donuts.
You’ll need 1/2 cup Stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips & 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave for 1 minute then dip your doughnuts into melted chocolate.
You’ll need 2 tablespoons butter, melted 1/4 cup Erythritol, and 1 tsp Cinnamon.
Brush cooled doughnut with melted butter. Place the Erythritol and cinnamon together on a plate, and press donuts in the mixture.
Dip doughnuts into powdered Swerve
How you are enjoying National Donut Day?! Snap a picture, post it to Instagram or Facebook, and tag us @justpruvit #NationalKETODonutDay. Do you have an even MORE delicious Keto Donut recipe!? Email it to us! firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll feature it on our blog!