Happy Memorial Day, Prüvit Community!
On the last Monday in May, we honor the men and women who have died while serving our great country in the U.S. Military. Many Americans observe Memorial Day by visiting cemeteries or memorials, holding family gatherings, and participating in parades. We’re celebrating today with mouth-watering brisket and refreshing Patriotic Prüvit Popsicles! However you choose to celebrate this year’s Memorial Day, remember those who gave everything so we can pursue BETTER!
2-2 1/2 pound beef brisket
1/2 cup olive oil
Keto BBQ sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Sprinkle brisket with salt.
3. Brown brisket on all sides.
4. Place browned brisket in foil-lined pan and coat with Keto BBQ Sauce.
5. Cover pan tightly with foil.
6. Place pan on grill over indirect medium heat
7. Cook for 2- 2 1/2 hours until meat is tender.
8. Remove pan from grill and let meat sit covered for 10-15 minutes.
9. Brush with additional Keto BBQ Sauce, if desired.
10. Cut brisket diagonally across the grain and serve!
Patriotic Prüvit Pop
1 packet each:
KETO//OS® NAT™ Maui Punch
KETO//OS® NAT™ Splash
KETO//OS® Unleashed Blue Ocean
1. Mix 12oz water with KETO//OS® NAT™ Maui Punch
2. Pour evenly in popsicle molds
3. Freeze for 2-3 hours, until solid
4. Mix 12oz water with KETO//OS® NAT™ Splash
5. Pour evenly over frozen KETO//OS® NAT™ Maui Punch
6. Freeze for 2-3 hours, until solid
7. Mix 12oz water with KETO//OS® Unleashed Blue Ocean
8. Pour evenly over KETO//OS® NAT™ Splash and insert popsicle stick*
10. Freeze 2-3 hours, until solid
11. Run under warm water to remove from popsicle mold
*Make sure you know how deep your popsicle sticks go into the mold. If they will go into second layer (KETO//OS® NAT™ Splash layer), once second layer is frozen, scrape/carve out the middle deep enough for popsicle stick. Pour final layer and insert stick as normal
How are you celebrating today’s holiday? Snap a picture, post it to Facebook or Instagram, and tag us @justpruvit #KetoMemorialDay. Email us your BEST BBQ or popsicle recipes at Yum@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature them on our blog!!